NOTE: Know that when the dealer button is on you that you have the option to deal, have another player deal or have a designated player dealer deal for you. You can also cut the deck on your button.
NEW - Wednesday tournament is changing. We going to be doing a rotating tournament schedule on Wednesdays.
1) Win the Hand Win the Button
2) Bounty Carlo (oldie but a goody)
3) Shot Gun - Top 2 from each table make the final table - Half of prize pool to Table winners and final table is winner take all
4) REAL CASH FINAL TABLE - Play down to a 10 person final table and then tournament chips are converted to cash chips based off of the percentage of chips you have in tournament. Low chips at final can cash out at anytime
5) All in or fold - $10 buy-in unlimited re-buys until break 3000 starting chips (only on months with 5 Wednesdays)
NEW - Tuesday tournament is changing to a crazy pineapple tournament
$15 buy-in with one live $15 re-buy (7000 chips each)
Crazy Pineapple - get dealt 3 cards face down pre-flop. You discard one after the flop and then game plays like Texas Holdem
EQUITY CASH EVENTS:
These events are player ran by a table captain. The table captain is in charge of the table. This includes enforcing rules (TDA and house), moving action, selling and cashing out chips and overall running the table (includes not allowing members that they find disruptive).
NEW - When there are multiple equity cash events happening at one time when you go to join a table you must join the table that is 6 players or less. Also, you are not allowed to leave one event of a table of less than 7 players to join one that has 7 or more players. You are allowed to cash out of any event on the half hour but if you intend on joining another event the table you left must be at 7 players or more or you are joining a table with less than 7 players.